This item is for Free Worldwide Shipping
Product Title : Paradise Ranch (AKA: Paradise Farm, Paradise Meadow)
Condition : Brand New , Factory Sealed
Region Code : All Region
Disc Format : NTSC
Other Information : 3 DVDs Box Set (DVD9) , 16 Episodes (complete version)
Audio : Korean / Mandarin
Subtitles : Chinese
Starring : * Shim Chang Min as Han Dong Joo
* Lee Yeon Hee as Lee Da Ji
* Yoo Ha Na as Park Jin Young
* Joo Sang Wook as Seo Yoon Ho
* Chun Ho Jin as Lee Eok Soo
* Im Soo Hyang as Lee Da Eun
* Jang Yong as Han Suk Sang
* Ahn Suk Hwan as Han Tae Man
* Na Young Hee as Lee Bok Shim
* Lee Shi Un as Secretary Lee
* Park Soo Hyun as Baek In Soo
* Lee Doo Il a Shim Soo Bong
* Yoon Ye Hee as Kang Yang Ja
* Choi Jong Yoon as Bang Jong Dae
* Jung Eun Pyo as President Yang
* Yoon Ji Min as Ji Mil Hye
* Jo Sung Ha as Jin Young's father
* Shin Pyo as Ki Tae
* Song Yoo Hyun as Yoo Song Yi
* Choi Soo Young as Tae Min's secretary (cameo)
* Jin Tae Hyun (cameo)
* Yoon Ye Ri
Dong Joo and Da Ji were once desperately in love and married at 19 after struggling to convince their parents, but they had divorced after a mere six months. Six years later, they meet coincidentally at a horse auction in Australia and discover that their feelings for each other are still very much alive.
What is the difference between DVD5 (regular_version) and DVD9 (economic_version)?
DVD5 (regular_version) is a single sided single layer DVD that stores up to about 4.7 GB = 4 700 000 000 bytes and that is 4.38 computer GigaBytes where 1 kilobyte is 1024 bytes(4 700 000 000B/1024 = about 4 589 843KB/1024 = about 4485MB/1024 = about 4.38GB) . Video DVD, DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W supports this format. Often referred to as "single sided, single layer".
Since a DVD5 storage space is only about 4.7GB, the DVD5 box set comes in many discs to accommodate the complete set. It comes in a PAPER CASE COVER with another inner PLASTIC casing. Discs comes in sleeves.
DVD9 (economic_version) is a single sided dual layer DVD which can fit up to 8.5 GB or 7.95 computer GB which many commercial video DVDs are using today (a DVD-9 is basically two pressed plastic DVD-5s pressed together, they are not burned). Video DVD supports this format but DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W does not support this format.
We have two types of casing for our DVD9 Box set, depending on titles and availability. Since a DVD9 has about double the storage space of a DVD5, it use less discs to make up the complete set. For this reason, the spine of the box is thinner than the spine of the DVD5 box set. It comes in a HARD CASE COVER. A DVD9 box set will open up similar to a book. The DVDs are store securely inside the panel(s).