This item is for Free Worldwide Shipping
Product Title : Mischievous Kiss (AKA: Playful Kiss, Naughty Kiss , Jangnanseureon Kiss)
Condition : Brand New , Factory Sealed
Region Code : All Region
Disc Format : NTSC
Other Information : 4 DVDs Box Set (DVD9) , 16 Episodes (complete version)
Audio : Korean
Subtitles : English
Starring : * Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo
* Jung So Min as Oh Ha Ni
* Lee Tae Sung as Bong Joon Gu
* Lee Si Young as Yoon He Ra
* Jung Hye Young as Hwang Geum Hee (Seung Jo's mother)
* Oh Kyung Soo as Baek Soo Chang (Seung Jo's father)
* Choi Won Hong as Baek Eun Jo (Seung Jo's brother)
* Kang Nam Gil as Oh Ki Dong (Ha Ni's father)
* Hong Yoon Hwa as Jung Joo Ri (Ha Ni's friend)
* Yoon Seung Ah as Dok Go Min Ah (Ha Ni's friend)
* Jang Ah Young as Hong Jang Mi
* Bye Bye Sea as Bong Joon Gu's followers
* Hwang Hyo Eun as Song Kang Yi (Ha Ni's homeroom teacher)
* Song Yong Shik as Song Ji Oh
* Moon Hoe Won as Head Teacher Hwang
* Choi Sung Gook as Wang Kyung Soo
* Yoon Bo Hyun
* Abigail Alderete as Chris
Based on the popular manga, Oh Ha Ni is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo. However, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni's house collapses, she and her father moves into his long-time friend's house. It turns out that Seung Jo is the friend's son and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the guy she loves. Will she be able to move Seung Jo's heart?
What is the difference between DVD5 (regular_version) and DVD9 (economic_version)?
DVD5 (regular_version) is a single sided single layer DVD that stores up to about 4.7 GB = 4 700 000 000 bytes and that is 4.38 computer GigaBytes where 1 kilobyte is 1024 bytes(4 700 000 000B/1024 = about 4 589 843KB/1024 = about 4485MB/1024 = about 4.38GB) . Video DVD, DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W supports this format. Often referred to as "single sided, single layer".
Since a DVD5 storage space is only about 4.7GB, the DVD5 box set comes in many discs to accommodate the complete set. It comes in a PAPER CASE COVER with another inner PLASTIC casing. Discs comes in sleeves.
DVD9 (economic_version) is a single sided dual layer DVD which can fit up to 8.5 GB or 7.95 computer GB which many commercial video DVDs are using today (a DVD-9 is basically two pressed plastic DVD-5s pressed together, they are not burned). Video DVD supports this format but DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W does not support this format.
We have two types of casing for our DVD9 Box set, depending on titles and availability. Since a DVD9 has about double the storage space of a DVD5, it use less discs to make up the complete set. For this reason, the spine of the box is thinner than the spine of the DVD5 box set. It comes in a HARD CASE COVER. A DVD9 box set will open up similar to a book. The DVDs are store securely inside the panel(s).