This item is for Free Worldwide Shipping
Product Title : Home Sweet Home (AKA: My Happy Home / My Sweet Home)
Condition : Brand New , Factory Sealed
Region Code : All Region
Disc Format : NTSC
Other Information : 3 DVDs Box Set (DVD9) , 16 Episodes (complete version)
Audio : Korean / Mandarin
Subtitles : Chinese
Starring : * Kim Hye Soo as Kim Jin Seo
* Hwang Shin Hye as Mo Yoon Hee
* Shin Sung Woo as Lee Sang Hyun
* Lee Sang Yoon as Detective Kang Shin Woo
* Yoon Yeo Jung as Sung Eun Sook (Eun Pil's sister)
* Kim Gab Soo as Sung Eun Pil (Yoon Hee's husband)
* Lee Eui Jung as Kim Jin Hae (Jin Seo's sister)
* Song Young Kyu as Heo Young Min (Jin Hae's husband)
* Jung Hye Sun as Park Dool Nam (Jin Seo's mother-in-law)
* Nam Da Reum as Lee Min Jo (Jin Seo's son)
* Jung Joo Eun as Han Hee Soo
* Lee Seol Ah as Sung Eun Jae
* Choi Soo Rin as Jo Soo Min
* Lee Jung Sung as Lawyer Go
* Jung Won Joong as Tak Kyung Hwan
* Jung Jin Gak as Woo Jang Soon
* Song Min Hyung as Choi Byung Dal
* Han Min Chae as Curator Choi
Kim Jin Seo and Mo Yoon Hee are high school classmates and rivals whose different family backgrounds shaped their characters and their paths towards love and success in adulthood. Jin Seo develops a warm and cheerful personality as well as superior intellectual ability, while Yoon Hee becomes a beautiful woman with fatal charm. Both women love Lee Sang Hyun, an extremely kind but indecisive man who used to date Yoon Hee but later married Jin Seo. When Yoon Hee's husband, Sung Eun Pil, dies under suspicious circumstances, Jin Seo finds herself becoming involved in the investigation. The process is complicated when the young homicide detective Kang Shin Woo becomes romantically interested in Jin Seo.
What is the difference between DVD5 (regular_version) and DVD9 (economic_version)?
DVD5 (regular_version) is a single sided single layer DVD that stores up to about 4.7 GB = 4 700 000 000 bytes and that is 4.38 computer GigaBytes where 1 kilobyte is 1024 bytes(4 700 000 000B/1024 = about 4 589 843KB/1024 = about 4485MB/1024 = about 4.38GB) . Video DVD, DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W supports this format. Often referred to as "single sided, single layer".
Since a DVD5 storage space is only about 4.7GB, the DVD5 box set comes in many discs to accommodate the complete set. It comes in a PAPER CASE COVER with another inner PLASTIC casing. Discs comes in sleeves.
DVD9 (economic_version) is a single sided dual layer DVD which can fit up to 8.5 GB or 7.95 computer GB which many commercial video DVDs are using today (a DVD-9 is basically two pressed plastic DVD-5s pressed together, they are not burned). Video DVD supports this format but DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W does not support this format.
We have two types of casing for our DVD9 Box set, depending on titles and availability. Since a DVD9 has about double the storage space of a DVD5, it use less discs to make up the complete set. For this reason, the spine of the box is thinner than the spine of the DVD5 box set. It comes in a HARD CASE COVER. A DVD9 box set will open up similar to a book. The DVDs are store securely inside the panel(s).