This item is for Free Worldwide Shipping
Product Title : Dream High
Condition : Brand New , Factory Sealed
Region Code : All Region
Disc Format : NTSC
Other Information : 4 DVDs Box Set (DVD9) , 16 Episodes (complete version)
Audio : Korean
Subtitles : English
Starring : Main Cast
* Suzy as Go Hye Mi
* Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong
* Taecyeon as Jin Gook / Hyun Shi Hyuk
* Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Baek Hee
* Wooyoung as Jason
* IU as Kim Pil Sook
* Ahn Kil Kang as Ma Doo Shik
* Ahn Sun Young as Kang Oh Sun (Oh Hyuk's older sister)
* Ahn Seo Hyun as Go Hye Sung (Hye Mi's little sister)
o Park Eun Bin as 16 year old Hye Sung (ep 16)
* Lee Hye Sook as Song Nam Boon (Sam Dong's mother)
* Choi Il Hwa as Hyun Moo Jin (Jin Gook's father)
* Park Hyuk Kwon as Go Byung Jik (Hye Mi's father)
* Park Hwi Soon as Jin Gook's roommate (ep 1,2,5)
* Jo Soo Mi as herself (ep 1)
* Kim Hyun Joong as himself (ep 1)
* Nichkhun as Ri Ah's CF partner (ep 8)
* Hwang Chan Sung as Oh Sun's imaginary boy (ep 12)
* Lee Teuk as himself (ep 13)
* Eun Hyuk as himself (ep 13)
* Miss A as flash mob dancers (ep 16)
* 2AM as flash mob dancers (ep 16)
* Dal Shabet as Baek Hee's Kirin students (ep 16)
* Goo Joon Yup
Six students at Kirin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars.
What is the difference between DVD5 (regular_version) and DVD9 (economic_version)?
DVD5 (regular_version) is a single sided single layer DVD that stores up to about 4.7 GB = 4 700 000 000 bytes and that is 4.38 computer GigaBytes where 1 kilobyte is 1024 bytes(4 700 000 000B/1024 = about 4 589 843KB/1024 = about 4485MB/1024 = about 4.38GB) . Video DVD, DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W supports this format. Often referred to as "single sided, single layer".
Since a DVD5 storage space is only about 4.7GB, the DVD5 box set comes in many discs to accommodate the complete set. It comes in a PAPER CASE COVER with another inner PLASTIC casing. Discs comes in sleeves.
DVD9 (economic_version) is a single sided dual layer DVD which can fit up to 8.5 GB or 7.95 computer GB which many commercial video DVDs are using today (a DVD-9 is basically two pressed plastic DVD-5s pressed together, they are not burned). Video DVD supports this format but DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W does not support this format.
We have two types of casing for our DVD9 Box set, depending on titles and availability. Since a DVD9 has about double the storage space of a DVD5, it use less discs to make up the complete set. For this reason, the spine of the box is thinner than the spine of the DVD5 box set. It comes in a HARD CASE COVER. A DVD9 box set will open up similar to a book. The DVDs are store securely inside the panel(s).