This item is for Free Worldwide Shipping
Product Title : Take Care of the Young Lady (AKA: Baituo Miss / Take Care of Agassi / Take Care of My Lady / My Fair Lady)
Condition : Brand New , Factory Sealed
Region Code : All Region
Disc Format : NTSC
Other Information : 4 DVDs Box Set (DVD9) , 16 Episodes (complete version)
Audio : Korean
Subtitles : English
Starring : * Yoon Eun Hye as Kang Hye Na (24)
* Yoon Sang Hyun as Seo Dong Chan (32)
* Jung Il Woo as Lee Tae Yoon (27)
* Moon Chae Won as Yeo Eui Joo (24)
* Lee Jung Gil as President Kang / Kang Man Ho (Hye Na's grandfather)
* Kim Myung Gook as Director Kang / Kang Chul Goo (57, Soo Ah's father)
* Yoon Ye Hee as Jo Mi Ok (50, Soo Ah & Soo Min's mother)
* Jang Ah Young as Kang Soo Ah (25)
* Wang Suk Hyun as Kang Soo Min (7, Hye Na's cousin)
* Kim Seung Wook as Manager Jang / Jang Geun Soo (56)
* Park Hyun Sook as Maid Jang / Jang Min Hwa (45)
* Kim Young Kwang as Jung Woo Sung (28)
* Jo Hyun Kyu as Jang Dong Gun (27)
* Shin Ki Hyun as Lee Byung Hun (26)
* Lee Ga Hyun as Lee Jin Joo (25)
* Han Tae Yoon as Lee Sun Joo (24)
* Yoon Joo Young as Lee Mi Joo (23)
* Kwon Ki Sun as Kim Seung Ja (50, Eui Joo's mother)
* Kim Ik as Park Soo Ho
* Kwon Se In as Jeong Sik
* Song Joong Ki as Handsome butler (cameo, ep1)
* Han Ji Hoo as F4 member (Hye Na's rich friend, ep1)
Of the high-rolling top 'hot celebrities' of the wealthy upper class in Korea's high society, Kang Hye Na is the one desired by the men, feared and hated by the women. Being the only successor to the largest conglomerate company, Kang San Group, Kang Hye Na has both the looks and the background. She is the owner of the ‘Lady Castle’ and lives a ‘princess-like’ life with her servants.
Until one day, out of pure coincidence, she comes across Seo Dong Chan who turns her life upside down. Not only does he make her do community service, he even kidnapped her... and now he's the new household manager!!! Even after stepping on him, crushing him and biti him, he still doesn't run away. She may have finally met her match...
What is the difference between DVD5 (regular_version) and DVD9 (economic_version)?
DVD5 (regular_version) is a single sided single layer DVD that stores up to about 4.7 GB = 4 700 000 000 bytes and that is 4.38 computer GigaBytes where 1 kilobyte is 1024 bytes(4 700 000 000B/1024 = about 4 589 843KB/1024 = about 4485MB/1024 = about 4.38GB) . Video DVD, DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W supports this format. Often referred to as "single sided, single layer".
Since a DVD5 storage space is only about 4.7GB, the DVD5 box set comes in many discs to accommodate the complete set. It comes in a PAPER CASE COVER with another inner PLASTIC casing. Discs comes in sleeves.
DVD9 (economic_version) is a single sided dual layer DVD which can fit up to 8.5 GB or 7.95 computer GB which many commercial video DVDs are using today (a DVD-9 is basically two pressed plastic DVD-5s pressed together, they are not burned). Video DVD supports this format but DVD-R/W and DVD+R/W does not support this format.
We have two types of casing for our DVD9 Box set, depending on titles and availability. Since a DVD9 has about double the storage space of a DVD5, it use less discs to make up the complete set. For this reason, the spine of the box is thinner than the spine of the DVD5 box set. It comes in a HARD CASE COVER. A DVD9 box set will open up similar to a book. The DVDs are store securely inside the panel(s).